Experience the best of Sentosa Island, with the cable car and Wings of Time combo, with which you can have a well-planned and hassle-free tour of the two main Sentosa Island attractions. You can enjoy unlimited cable car rides between the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line for 30 minutes while taking in the 360-degree vista of the verdant flora of Singapore city and Sentosa Island. While traveling on the Sentosa Cable Car with your friends, take in the breathtaking vistas of Singapore city, while saving both time and money.
Another attraction is the Wings of Time, the world's first night show that is projected onto a larger-than-life water screen and incorporates cutting-edge laser lighting, robotic water fountains, 3D projection mapping, and fireworks together with mesmerizing music. You will be delighted and amazed, as you experience the story of friendship, hope, and love with stunning animation and visual effects. You can visit the intriguing Savanna, British, Silk Road, Mayan, and Underwater World environments at Wings of Time in Singapore.
Book your cable car and Wings of Time combo tickets from us and get a memorable and hassle-free experience, where you can skip the long queues and walk towards a well-scheduled tour of two major attractions located on Sentosa Island. In our package every small need on your itinerary, from transportation to making sure of the availability of food and refreshments is taken care of. Within two hours of successfully reserving cable car and Wings of Time combo tickets, you will receive an email with your confirmation and ticket. You can simply present your email containing your cable car and wings of time combo tickets and your ID card at the ticket redemption location to gain entry.
Proceed with your Cable Car and Wings of Time combo to enjoy unmatched vistas of the Singapore skyline for thirty minutes as you ride back and forth from the Mount Faber line to the Sentosa line. Later witness the world's first night show that is projected onto a larger-than-life water screen and placed in the open sea later. You can learn some lessons about bravery and friendship while traveling with Rachel, Felix, and the magical bird-like creature Shahbaz. Keep in mind to reach the location 15 minutes before the scheduled time.Aside from all of this, our customer service is always available to take your call and ensure that you and your loved ones have a good time together.
1. Cable Car: With the cable car and wings of time combo tickets take in the mesmerizing views of the Lion City while traveling by cable car from Sentosa to Faber Peak.When stopping at the Merlion, Imbiah Lookout, or Siloso Point stations, be on the lookout for attractions like Universal Studios, the S.E.A. Aquarium, and more. If you are lucky enough, dolphins can occasionally be spotted swimming below at Resorts World Sentosa's Adventure Cove. You can explore Sentosa's highest viewpoint, the SkyHelix. As you soar up to a height of 79 meters, enjoy endless panoramic vistas of the Lion City on the SkyHelix, which is an open-air gondola ride.
2. Wings of time: With your purchase of Cable Car and Wings of Time tickets,you will be amazed by the exhibition of water, laser, and fire effects in Wings of Time, which features fantastic tales of the bird-like monster Shahbaz and his associates. You will witness the daring tales of their journeys via the Silk Road, the Mayan Pyramids, and the British Industrial Revolution, among other locations.
1. How to Reach :
2. Location & Operating hours :
Singapore Cable Car : 109 Mount Faber Rd, Mount Faber Peak, Singapore 099203,
Timings : 8:45 AM–8:30 PM (last boarding at 5:30 PM)
Wings of Time: 50 Beach View, Sentosa, Singapore 098604,
Timings : 07:30 AM to 6:00 PM
What is the best time to experience Cable Car?
The best time to experience Cable Car is during the weekdays when it is not much crowded. Book Cable car and wings of time tickets either for the morning or evening periods as these are the optimum times to take a ride on the Singapore Cable Car. Around the morning hours, it is very calm and tranquil, and you can see some of the most breathtaking vistas of the surrounding area in the evening, along with a lovely sunset.
What are the major attractions near Wings of Time?
Some of the major attractions near Wings of Time are Gardens By The Bay, Sentosa Island Complex and SkyLuge Singapore. You can also visit the iFly Singapore, where you can experience indoor skydiving or you can also visit the Trick Eye Museum to get immersed in the world of optical illusion, supported by augmented reality.
What is the best way to reach Wings of time?
1. By Train: Take the train to one of the following stations: Beach View Road, Bikini Bar, Sentosa Beach Station, Go Green Segway Eco-adventure, or Le Méridien Singapore Sentosa. From there, it's a 6-minute walk to Wings of Time.
2. By Bus: Use Bus A and Bus 123 to reach your destination.
3. By Underground Line: To get to Wings of Time, take the Northeast Line.
Also Checkout: Madame Tussauds Singapore Tickets
What is the duration of Singapore Cable Car?
The Singapore Cable Car ride lasts for approximately 30 minutes. The Mount Faber Line is the best way to experience the sights of Singapore's Central Business District and Keppel Harbor. The Harbourfront Station, located near Mount Faber Station, is an excellent starting point for a trip along this route. You can get to Sentosa Station once you've explored Faber Peak.
What will be the duration of the Wings of Time show?
The Wings of Time show lasts for around 30 minutes and provides its viewers with an exciting nighttime experience by telling a fun story while utilizing fire, water, and laser displays.