Singapore, an island city in Malaysia, exudes opulence with its upscale malls, five-star dining options and many attractions. But any trip to Singapore is incomplete without Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands combo tour. Gardens by the Bay's and Marina Bay Sands’ soaring, unique architecture, diverse gardens, and clear forests are truly breathtaking.Ideally situated next to the Marina Reservoir, Garden by the Bay is a wonderful location to go to with your family and friends when visiting Singapore. On your visit, you can explore the world's tallest indoor waterfall and take in the grandeur of a cloud forest. Some of the attractions that you shouldn’t miss here include the skyline, light show and the Supertrees.
You will feel overwhelmed by the large towering trees that provide shelter and then magnificently emit light in the evenings. Another attraction, Marina Bay Sands, happens to be one of the most popular destinations in Asia. You can catch breathtaking views of the enormous skyscrapers from a startling height of 200 metres or you can shop till you drop in its shopping malls. Additionally, you may enjoy leisurely Chinese boat rides at Sampan Rides, that transports you into an immersive environment among other things. With Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands tickets, you'll be able to visit both attractions and enjoy the time of your life with your loved ones.
With Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands combo tickets, you can skip the ticketing line and walk towards a hassle-free tour of two major attractions Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. The Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands combo guarantees you a 3 hours of ultimate fun in these beautiful locations. With your purchase of these tickets you get to explore diverse plant life from around the world in the spectacular Cooled Conservatories or marvel at the Supertrees in the most organised manner. Additionally, will get the premium experience of viewing the Singapore skyline from high above, a massive wooden deck platform located right at the top of the landmark Marina Bay Sands.
Enjoy the unbeatable views of Singapore City, from 200m above the ground level at SkyPark Observation Deck in Marina Bay Sands
Explore the beauty of the of a massive Flower Dome and admire the serenity of thousand year old olive trees
Indulge in the misty ambiance while entering the magnificent beauty of the Cloud Forest
Have a unique experience while exploring the species of flowers at Double Conservatories in Gardens By The Bay
1. Location: Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 3 exterior, 10 Bayfront Avenue
2. Timings: Daily 11 am – 9 pm. The last entry into the Skypark Observation Deck will be at 8.50 pm.
3. Best Time to Visit: Early evening or late afternoon are the best times to visit Marina Bay Sands because you can enjoy the luxury dining experience, the different hues of the sun before the city glows, and the breathtaking illumination shows from Sentosa Island to Gardens by the Bay.
4. How to Reach:
By Train: The Bayfront Station on the Circle and Downtown MRT Line is directly connected to Marina Bay Sands.
By Bus: Marina Bay Sands has an excellent bus service that connects it to the rest of the city. The Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Theatre, and MICE Stops are among the bus stops that have a direct connection to the Marina Bay Sands.
By Road: The Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE), or Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway are the main thoroughfares that connect Marina Bay Sands to the rest of the city (KPE).
1. Location: 18 Marina Gardens Drive
2. Timings: Opens daily, 9 am - 9 pm & Outdoor Gardens: Opens daily, 5 am - 2 am
3. Best time to Visit: If you want to avoid crowds, going at noon on weekdays would be ideal. You can even visit at night to see the Gardens lit up.
4. How to Reach:
By Bus: There are numerous bus routes that link to the Gardens. Ones that go to Marine Gardens Drive are the 100, 400, 97, and 97E
What is the best time to visit Gardens by the Bay?
Book your Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands tickets for the winter season, from November to January. Although the park is most attractive after dusk and at night, you can explore the stunning plants and flowers more during the day, especially on a clear day. Go on a weekday morning between 9 am and 12 pm when there is essentially no one there and you can take shots without any other tourists.
What should I carry while going to Marina Bay Sands?
What are the main attractions to visit near Marina Bay Sands Skypark and Gardens by the Bay?
1. Merlion: The Merlion Park is one of the most popular attractions in Singapore. With a lion's head and a fish's body, the fabled Merlion is Singapore's national emblem. You can take beautiful pictures against the enchanted backdrop of the setting sun.
2. Madame Tussauds Singapore: This location is ideal for fans of Bollywood or Hollywood as it features wax sculptures of famous actors and other celebrities. You can marvel at the wax statues of legendary figures from many cultures that are on display in the museum.
3. Trickeye Museum Singapore: The Trick Eye Museum, one of Singapore City's most well-liked attractions, is a distinctive gallery chain that employs optical illusion to transform paintings and installations into live performances. The museum is divided into six themes-based zones, with each zone including artwork and optical illusions that relate to that theme.
4. Universal Studios Singapore: Universal Studios Singapore is a well-known studio and popular theme park that produces fantastic films and television series that provides visitors with an outstanding vacation experience.
Must Checkout: Madame Tussauds Singapore Tickets
What is the best way to reach Gardens by the Bay?
By Bus: There are several bus lines that go close to the Gardens. There are several buses that go to Marine Gardens Drive, including the 100, 400, 97, and 97E.