Singapore is the only island city in the world, which has a wide variety of architectural marvels that you must explore in your Singapore Itinerary for 2 Days. It has numerous attractions, including architectural delights such as the world-renowned Garden by the Bay, Universal Studios and Bird Paradise which you should not miss.
Visit Singapore and get to witness the amazing arts and culture in the city, at events like Art Week and the Singapore Writers' Festival, where the city comes alive in a spell of light and passion. Some of the other places that are worth visiting during your brief stay in the city include Universal Studios, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore zoo and many more.
Begin your day 1 in Singapore by visiting the Gardens by the Bay, situated by the Marina Bay Waterfront in the centre of Singapore. One of the major attractions to be included in your Singapore 2 day trip itinerary, this oasis has some of the magnificent attractions such as Flower Dome, Supertree Observatory and the Cloud Forestry.
Best Time to Visit: From 4 pm till midnight
Get a chance to enjoy and stimulate your senses by visiting the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia, where you will be amazed by the innovative rides such as Battlestar Galactica, Human vs. CycloneTM and Transformers. Children can play their hearts out on rides such as the Ultimate 3D Battle and Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase.
Best Time to Visit: 12 pm
Explore the undiscovered side of wildlife by visiting the Singapore Zoo, known for hosting the largest captive group of orangutans in the world, where you will come across about 315 species of distinct animals, which are threatened with extinction. Explore the wild side of places such as Fragile Forest, the Great Rift Valley Exhibit, and have a look at flying insects like butterflies and Malayan flying foxes.
Best Time to Visit: 8.30 am
You can discover one of the world’s largest aquariums, which shelters a wide variety of marine life including bottlenose dolphins, hammerhead sharks, and stingrays. The Sea aquarium allows you to see more than 100,000 marine animals from 1,000 different species in more than 40 different habitats and is one of the best places to add to your Singapore Itinerary for 2 days
Best Time to Visit: 10 am
Experience this out of the box cultural experience of Singapore's Indian community, showcased in the Little India, a bustling historic district. Get an overview of India and its illustrious culture here, with the miniature representation of the country. You can chow down on some finger-licking South Indian vegetarian cuisine, North Indian tandoori cuisine, and regional delicacies.
Best Time to Visit: 8 am-12, 6:30 pm-9 pm
Your Singapore Itinerary for 2 days can be visually tricky by visiting the Trick Eye Museum. Enhance your visit and watch an entirely new world of AR materialise right before your eyes. Other activities include the use of free "Trickeye Singapore" smartphone software, where you can watch your pictures and videos come to life with hidden animals, magic, fireworks, and other interesting effects.
Best Time to Visit: Before 12 pm and after 5 pm
Any checklist for Singapore Itinerary for 2 days is incomplete without a unique sailing experience on the Royal Albatross Sunset Cruise. You can experience magnificent sunsets, a chic atmosphere, and delectable food. The sunset cruise is the perfect fit for all your events, whether you are in Singapore for your honeymoon, hanging out with friends, or taking a trip with your family.
One of the most fascinating sites to include in your Singapore Itinerary of 2 Days is Dolphin Island, which offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to interact with Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins. You can get very close to the dolphins in the pool, swim with them, or pose next to them.
Best Time to Visit: Between 10 a.m. - 5.00 pm
Taking a cable car ride in Singapore is one of the best ways to get a bird's eye view of Sentosa island and Singapore city. You can take in the 360-degree view of the verdant surroundings as you move between the Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line for thirty minutes.
Best Time to Visit: Around sunset
If you’re looking for a thrilling experience with your family, Adventure Cove Waterpark is the place to be. There are several activities both for adults and children, such as sliding down the long slides and tunnels and swimming with 20,000 different coloured fish in the pristine waters.
Best Time to Visit: 10 am
Skydiving is an adventurous activity, but a quick trip to iFly Singapore will fill your heart with adrenaline. It is a thrilling experience as you soar from a great height, making it a must-do activity on your Singapore Itinerary for 2 Days giving you an opportunity to participate in many indoor skydiving activities.
Best Time to Visit: 12 pm-3 pm
Discover the one and only Asian tropical garden that has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore over 10,000 distinct plants and flowers in the Botanical Gardens, spread across 83 hectares. In addition, a short stroll will take you to the Forest Discovery Center, where you can explore the forest environment through gripping videos and interactive exhibits.
Best Time to Visit: Before 10 am or around 4 pm
1. Time Zone: SST (Singapore Standard Time), abbreviated as SGT (Singapore Time).
2. Currency: Singapore Dollars (SGD).
3. Best time to Visit: The best time to plan your Singapore 2 day trip itinerary is between the months of December and June when the weather is pleasant. However, if you want to save money, August and September are the ideal months to visit.
1. By Air: Singapore has excellent domestic air connections. Changi Airport is the primary airport serving all international destinations.
2. By Trains: There are trains running from Singapore to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Bangkok. The major stations are- Tanjong Pagar Railway Stn. and City Hall.
3. By Road: You can simply travel by road using the two main causeways that connect Johor Bahru. Rental automobiles and taxis with specific licences are widely accessible. Bus services are also available that are run by Causeway Link and SBS.
1. By MRT: The MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) system in Singapore is the quickest method of getting to any well-known location. One can choose between a tourist pass, Mastercard and VISA options for foreign issuing, and an adult stored value smartcard.
2. By Bus: Buses are a fantastic way to explore SIngapore at your own leisure with over 300 buses that cover many locations. Buses in Singapore are convenient with wheelchair access and are economical to traverse around the city.
3. By Taxis: Taxis are another accessible option, as they have reasonable fares and pose minimal security risks. You can visit the major attractions of the city by taxis since they are user friendly and can be easily booked.
Which are the best places to visit in Singapore?
What is Singapore famous for?
Singapore is famous for a plethora of attractions such as Gardens by the Bay, which is one of Singapore's most well-known attractions and the Marina Bay Sands which is a well-known landmark of Singapore with the biggest water and light show. Another emblem of Singapore is the Merlion, which gives the nation a sense of identity.
Also Checkout: Madame Tussauds Singapore Tickets
What is the best time to visit Singapore?
The best time to plan your Singapore 2 day trip itinerary is between December and June, when the weather is slightly cooler than summer and is a pleasant time to explore the city. If you can tolerate the rain and humidity, go between July and November for budget-friendly lodging and less traffic.
Are 2 days enough to visit Singapore?
Yes, 2 days are enough to explore Singapore since it is a relatively small country and the major attractions can be visited in this duration. With two days in hand you can explore attractions such as Universal Studios, S.E.A. Aquarium, Botanic Gardens, can be easily explored in 2 days.
You May Also Book: Wild Wild Wet Tickets