Superpark Singapore is a one-stop destination if you wish to spend some fun time with your friends and family. Superpark Singapore Tickets will grant you access to a very popular place among tourists and locals alike. The Superpark Singapore offers a plethora of activities that are bound to challenge you mentally as well as physically. There are 20 varying activities to choose from, but whichever activity you choose, one thing is guaranteed: fun times! The park has been segregated into three major sections – adventure area, the game arena, and the freestyle hall. You can explore the place thoroughly if you shortlist the activities beforehand because this park has so much on offer, whether it be ziplining or ball games like basketball and baseball.
There’s the fitness park and game arcade to offer ultimate fun for everyone, irrespective of their ages. People of all ages can enjoy major attractions with these Superpark tickets featuring superclimb, iWall and Ninja track. Not only fun but this park will also test your various skills including quick reflexes, team building skills and outright physical strength as well. Apart from the permanent attractions, the park is also renowned for introducing temporary activities like SuperXplore Camp to up the fun and the surprise quotient.
One of the reasons is to book the Superpark Singapore tickets online so you don’t have to wait in long queues just to acquire an entry ticket. You can book the Superpark Singapore tickets well in advance, with us and get easy access to amazing deals and combos, and an assured entry. Apart from saving time the online booking of the tickets also allows you to have the best experience of the superpark with varied offers and clubbed deals.
Your Superpark Singapore ticket includes admission inside the recreational area and a 2-hour play session. The allotted time can be easily spent while exploring the three major sections which include the adventure area, the game arena, and the freestyle hall. Once you get inside by paying for superpark singapore tickets, you can check out the adventure area, the freestyle hall, or head to the game arena. If you wish to be a little more adventurous, don’t refrain yourselves from trying the zipline or the ninja training course.
1. Adventure area: Superpark’s Adventure area is designed in such a way that everyone here is bound to have fun, with age being no bar! This area includes trampolines, ziplines, playtowers, slides, obstacle walls and pedal car racing to name a few.
2. Game Arena: The game arena includes activities of families and kids alike. You can hone your basketball shooting skills, swing for a home run in the baseball nets or shoot for the hole at the Golf range. There are several digital systems and radars in place to gauge your performance and compare it with your friends and family.
3. Freestyle hall: This is where you can put your gymnastic skills to test as this area includes everything from foam pits, trampolines to a gymnastic floor. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, fun time is guaranteed in this section.
1. Location : #02-477, Suntec City (North Wing, 3 Temasek Blvd, Tower 1, Singapore
2. How to Reach :
- By Air: Reach Singapore International Airport and then take a car or train to reach the Superpark.
- By Train: Take trains EW13/ NS25 to the City Hall or train CC3 to Esplanade station and then walk to the Superpark. You can also take a DT15 train to the Promenade station and then walk to the Superpark.
- By Car: You can take a cab to reach the Singapore Superpark from the city centre or the train stations. Best time to visit and timings
3. Best Time to Visit : Weekdays are the best time to visit Superpark because during the weekdays you will get more space and less crowd to enjoy all the activities to the core. In other words, you will be able to enjoy every single penny spent on superpark singapore tickets price.
4. Timings: 9 AM to 9 PM
Three major sections to choose from: Adventure area, game arena and freestyle hall.
Inclusions: Access three different sections of the park: Adventure Area, Game Arena and the Freestyle Hall.
What are the rules and regulations to visit Superpark Singapore?
What is the best way to reach Superpark Singapore?
Taking a MRT is the best, easiest and one of the most affordable ways of reaching Superpark Singapore. Esplanade (CC3) is the nearest station, and to reach here, you will have to board a train through City Hall (EW13/NS25).
Also Checkout: Madame Tussauds Singapore Tickets
What is the best time to visit Superpark Singapore?
The best time to visit Superpark Singapore is during the weekdays. Since it is a very popular spot among visitors and locals alike, it can get a little too crowded during weekends.
What are the safety guidelines for the Superpark Singapore?